Re: Warning about the 8.4 release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Re: Warning about the 8.4 release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>> Everyone knows about the commit fest wiki items, but I am tracking 291
>> threads that need some type of attention;  if only 50% of them are
>> significant for 8.4, that still leaves +100 items that should be
>> completed in the next month.   You can see the full list here:
>>
>>     http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I notice that some of the items in this commitfest are in your queue.
> Some things are duplicated; for example parallel restore appear more
> than once (I count six times).  Column privileges is also several
> times.

* Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1389)
* Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1386)

The two items are also duplicated, and now on CommitFest wikipage.

I submit my messages with diffent subject line for each revision,
whenever the patch set is updated. Is it unconfortable manner?

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>