Re: WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Moran
Subject Re: WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress
Date
List pgsql-general

> Ah,
>
> It just hit me that I probably logged all the wrong type of stuff there. I should have been logging statements
shouldn'tI?

> http://privatepaste.com/6f1LYISojo
>
> I think this shows up that they're sending an extra commit transaction on line 36.
>
> Could someone do us a favour and check I've not misread that?

Looks like it to me.

Notice that they frequently issue two "start transaction" in a row.  Seems
like a flaw in their programming logic somewhere.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

wmoran@collaborativefusion.com