Re: WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah,

It just hit me that I probably logged all the wrong type of stuff there. I should have been logging statements
shouldn'tI?

http://privatepaste.com/6f1LYISojo

I think this shows up that they're sending an extra commit transaction on line 36.

Could someone dous a favour and chack I've not misread that?

Ta
Glyn