Re: Commercial affiliation? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Commercial affiliation?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:09:02 -0400
"Jonathan Fuerth" <fuerth@sqlpower.ca> wrote:

> I'm thinking the answer is something like, "no but you can put one of
> the logos from the propaganda page on your web site." I'm just
> wondering if there's anything more "official" we can do.
>
> Thanks for any advice/pointers you can provide!

There are a number of things that can be done:

 1. Become a financial sponsor
   * Contact me directly about various ways to do this
   * Visit: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BoothPolicies which
discusses some of the benefits
 2. Ensure that you have contributors on staff
 3. Donate servers
 4. Make sure you say, "Powered by the only real database: PostgreSQL"
on every product, email, signature, radio spot, flyer, tatoo, and
screen saver :)
 5. Contribute in general, write a whitepaper for example

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake