Commercial affiliation? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan Fuerth
Subject Commercial affiliation?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I think I know the answer to this question already, but I've been
asked to get a definitive answer, and I think this list is the place
to find it.

I work for SQL Power, a Canadian data warehouse and data migration
consulting company. PostgreSQL is our favourite database platform: we
prefer to use it when the choice of platforms is ours to make, and we
recommend it when customers ask us what to use.

We also have several applications (two of them are open source) that
are thoroughly tested against PostgreSQL (it's our favourite database,
so it gets the most testing!).

The question is, beyond quietly advocating the use of PostgreSQL, is
there any official way for us to affiliate ourselves with the
PostgreSQL project and become official advocates, promotional
partners, or some such thing?

I'm thinking the answer is something like, "no but you can put one of
the logos from the propaganda page on your web site." I'm just
wondering if there's anything more "official" we can do.

Thanks for any advice/pointers you can provide!

-Jonathan Fuerth
SQL Power