Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:32:55 -0700
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> I have been publishing the Postgres Weekly News under that name for
> quite some time, including on the web site, and the sky has not
> fallen.  I will change the name on express written orders from -core.

Well it isn't actually -core's decision :P I would think. At least not
as I understand core's role, which is as steering committee and release
manager.

I would say that it is actually the web team's decision as they
determine what and how things go up on the website.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake