Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David Fetter
Subject Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 09:36:24AM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> David,
>
> there has been a -core decision that the name of our product is
> PostgreSQL. Based on this, I think it's appropriate for the weekly
> news that is posted on the projects main webssite to be named
> PostgreSQL Weekly News. (you can call it what you want on your blog
> :-P)

I have been publishing the Postgres Weekly News under that name for
quite some time, including on the web site, and the sky has not
fallen.  I will change the name on express written orders from -core.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!