Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn
Date
Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
List pgsql-www
David,

there has been a -core decision that the name of our product is
PostgreSQL. Based on this, I think it's appropriate for the weekly news
that is posted on the projects main webssite to be named PostgreSQL
Weekly News. (you can call it what you want on your blog :-P)

I notice it's already called Postgres on the site and this is just a
template rename. I guess I just didn't check the site earlier on - I
just assumed it would be called PostgreSQL weekly news after the name
decision.

//Magnus