Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Simon,

> Anyway, I've done everything openly and transparently and just trying to
> help get more advocates on board, nothing else. If you feel I've done
> something inappropriate then I'm sorry.

No, *I'm* sorry for overreacting to what was simply a case of coincidental
timing, plus that you probably didn't realise that I'm not on pgsql-eu.
Thank you for recruiting extra regional contacts; we need everyone we can
find.

If you or the other EU people recruit additional RCs, please ping me directly?
The RC list actually comes out of a database which generates mailings and
other things, so I need to update it personally, rather than through the WWW
group.  Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun