Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Date
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy

Isn't that akin to you declaring that Jan with a hard J is an acceptable way for people to refer to you, despite the
factthat you're a 6' 3" European bloke, and not a woman call Janet?

I think we should change to Postgres or do nothing. Postgre is absolutely horrendous imho.

/D