Re: BUG #3261: autovacuum starts regarding config setting - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Evgeny Gridasov
Subject Re: BUG #3261: autovacuum starts regarding config setting
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Heikki,

Yes, I did restart postmaster after setting autovacuum=off
as I've mentioned before I've checked it using show autovacuum.

It was vacuuming a table from the old database while
the server was running pg_dump -U postgres old_base | psql new_base postgres

Sorry for missing the CC, I had a bad night sleep (actually dump-restored db =)