Re: PGSQL - WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From DNS
Subject Re: PGSQL - WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress
Date
Re: PGSQL - WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Even desactivate Auto-vacuum didn't fix my issue. Is there any place
where I can see past transactions or transactions in queue that hasn't
been processed ?

Thank you,