Re: PGSQL - WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: PGSQL - WARNING: 25P01: there is no transaction in progress
Date
List pgsql-bugs
DNS wrote:
> Even desactivate Auto-vacuum didn't fix my issue. Is there any place
> where I can see past transactions or transactions in queue that hasn't
> been processed ?

You could put log_statement = all to your postgresql.conf. That'll log
every statement sent to the server to the log file.

There's no other way to see past statements from the server side.
There's no such thing as a queue of transactions.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas