Re: SQLConnect failure - Mailing list pgsql-general

From greg@bryantrecording.com
Subject Re: SQLConnect failure
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks guys.  I can connect to the remote server via pgadmin on a
different machine, so I'm pretty sure that the .conf files are correct
(that took awhile, but there are very good diagnostic messages when
they are wrong).  When I set the hba, the encryption is set to MD5 -
does that need to be set somewhere on the client side?