Re: Release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Release notes
Date
Re: Release notes  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Also, personally, I would rather do it all at once rather than
throughout the development cycle.  It is like moving 100 potatoes one at
a time compared to placing them in a sack and moving them all at once.

Also, we are having trouble getting enough people to review/commit.
Does adding an extra step discourage them even further?  I asked for
backpatch mentions in the CVS commit logs and got pushback from that.
How is maintaining another file on every commit going to go over?

I have enough trouble keeping CVS activity straight.  This would add an
additional item for me to keep in sync with CVS.