multiple psql commands in batch - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tobias Boes
Subject multiple psql commands in batch
Date
Re: multiple psql commands in batch  ("Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej.groups@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-novice
G'Day all,

i know that this issues was discussed multiple time, but i still stuck in processing multiple pgsql commands in a DOS
batchfile.
I want to create a user, than a database with the following command:
C:\financial-planner\pgsql\bin\psql.exe -U postgres  < create_user_and_db.sql

this scceeds. in the create_user_and_db.sql I stored the SQL-commands to setup the database and the database user.
but afterwards I want to switch to "mydatabase" and process the create table statements. In the pgsql shell I can
switchto "mydatabase" with the following command:
\c mydatabase
but how can I run mulitple pgsql commands in a batch job? After loads of reading I'm still not able to do this.
Any help is really appreciated!
Thanks,
Tobias