Re: Query Feromance

From: Thomas Pundt
Subject: Re: Query Feromance
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Query Feromance  (Marco Furetto, )
 Re: Query Feromance  ("Reimer", )
  Re: Query Feromance  (Marco Furetto, )
   Re: Query Feromance  (Thomas Pundt, )
    Re: Query Feromance  (Marco Furetto, )
     Re: Query Feromance  (Thomas Pundt, )
    Re: Query Feromance  (Marco Furetto, )

Hi,

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 10:56, Marco Furetto wrote:
| ok, I enable query duration logging in postgresql.conf.
|
| where is the instruments for analyze the statistics queries executing on
| my  db?
|
| Eg.: Number of query executing, total time for executing a single query,
| etc...

I don't know if there are tools or settings available for PostgreSQL that do
such number-of-query-accounting; but you can set the
log_min_duration_statement value to 0 to log all statements with their
duration.

See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/runtime-config.html
for more options on runtime configuration, especially 17.7 and 17.8
might be of interest for you.

Ciao,
Thomas

--