Re: Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uwe C. Schroeder
Subject Re: Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn?
Date
List pgsql-general
Probably because the notice you see is a notice from the database engine, not
from the driver.
You can however turn off those notices in postgresql.conf

On Monday 06 February 2006 14:30, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> I'm using the DBD::Pg driver and i've specifically turned "PrintWarn" off,
> yet I am still getting spammed with messages like this:
>
> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
> "aus_flag_pkey" for table "aus_flag" NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY
> will create implicit index "aus_password_crypt_pkey" for table
> "aus_password_crypt"
>
> etcetcetc...
>
> rt.cpan.org doesn't show any active bugs about this. Is this a known issue?
> Is it even a bug or am I doing something wrong? Why does Pg feel it
> neccessary to tell me that these implicit indexes are being created
> anyways?
>
>     Thanks,
>         Tyler

Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Cell:   +1 650 302 2405        United States
Fax:    +1 707 568 6416