Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tyler MacDonald
Subject Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn?
Date
Re: Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm using the DBD::Pg driver and i've specifically turned "PrintWarn" off,
yet I am still getting spammed with messages like this:

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "aus_flag_pkey" for table "aus_flag"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "aus_password_crypt_pkey" for table "aus_password_crypt"

etcetcetc...

rt.cpan.org doesn't show any active bugs about this. Is this a known issue?
Is it even a bug or am I doing something wrong? Why does Pg feel it
neccessary to tell me that these implicit indexes are being created anyways?

    Thanks,
        Tyler