Re: About Blobs in postgresSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kishore mukati
Subject Re: About Blobs in postgresSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Leonel

 at first thanks for help
I try with that link you send to me
but now I am getting a new error
below

this is exception in MyMailTracker.main()java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: column "attachment" is of type bytea but expression is of type integer

and one more thing my postgreSQL version is 7.4 so it must support
setBinaryStream() ;
and
setBytes()
as per the postgreSQL specification
I also tried with
setBytes()
but it didn't work.

thanks
regards
kishore mukati

Leonel Nunez <lnunez@enelserver.com> wrote:
kishore mukati wrote:

> Hi
> I am facing a proble when I am trying to store images, filse in
> postgreSQL.by using Bytea datatype field in table
> using setBinaryStream().
> it show me exception
> inputstream is supported.
>
> please send me if anybody have solution of this problem.
>
> thanks
> kishore mukati

> http://mail.yahoo.com

No problems here