Release, 3rd draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Release, 3rd draft
Date
Re: Release, 3rd draft
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Please take a look at the current draft, (both in docs and in CVS).  I've
made a few changes:

1) Added a summary paragraph per Lance's suggestion.  I merged it with the
1st paragraph and re-wrote the 2nd so that it flows.

2) Lance, I still need a title for you.  What are you, R&D director?  What?

3) I replaced the "these are the features" sentences with sub-headers.
Those sentences seemed redundant with the summary para.

4) After some reflection, I cut the stuff with OSDL.  It's too much.   We
mention 8-way and 16-way machines up above.  If we really want the OSDL
stuff, then I'd say cut Merlin's quote and get one from Mark Wong.

Comments?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus