Re: Release, 3rd draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Release, 3rd draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
1st para:

If we're going to go with 2pc, it should be 2PC IMO. But I think it
would be better to spell it out (two-phase ocmmit).

New Advanced Features, para 2:
s#INOUT#IN/OUT#

The table partitioning section is a bit misleading in that it doesn't
actually help with large tables, it just makes partitioning a bit more
effective.

On the BSD/GPL horse, what about...

PostgreSQL is distributed under a BSD license, which unlike GPL licensed
software, allows use and distribution without fees for both commercial
and non-commercial applications.