Re: Name that project contest! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Name that project contest!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 12:03:07AM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> When the firbird folks tried to write a clone of oracle they called it
> fyracle... I'm not sure how close this will be but maybe postgracle would be
> good?

Wow, that's almost as bad as the new name of the french Linux
distribution, Mandriva :-)

I guess this is an english thing; any reason to be "fyracle" and not "firacle" ?

And just to stay on topic, how about "Postbiz accelerator" or "Postaccel
for Business" ...

Y dijo Dios: "Que sea Satanás, para que la gente no me culpe de todo a mí."
"Y que hayan abogados, para que la gente no culpe de todo a Satanás"