Remove email search - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Remove email search
Date
List pgsql-www
After years of failure to support a reliable, fast search capability for
our email list, I suggest we give up and move to just pointing to Google
Groups.  Our search screens have been mostly an embarrassment for us,
and it is time to give up and move on:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql

I know someone will say, "Oh, we are ordering new equipment", but at
this point, I have heard so many "almost fixed" emails that I have lost
faith in the entire process.

I also think we need to start purchasing our own servers with company
donations and move to a more independent infrastructure.