7.5 Windows version - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jonathan Barnhart
Subject 7.5 Windows version
Date
Re: 7.5 Windows version  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
List pgsql-general
Is there any chance I can get a pre-release executable of the Windows
native Postgresql so I can start doing some application development?  I
do not intend to deploy a buggy postgres, but even if it goes boom
occasionally it will allow me to build the app so that when everything
is finalized I'm months ahead on development.

It's important to note that I mainly use Borland compilers so unless
this will compile in c++ builder, I'll need executables.

=====
"We'll do the undoable, work the unworkable, scrute the inscrutable and have a long, hard look at the ineffable to see
whetherit might not be effed after all"