LinuxTag Update - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject LinuxTag Update
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Just so no one thinks OSCON is the only thing we're doing... :-)

June 23 to 26 we'll be at LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, Germany, the biggest
"Linux" fair in Europe.  (We expect about 20000 people.)  Our booth is
kindly sponsored by credativ GmbH and LT-ec service & solutions.  We
have assembled an impressive team for staffing the booth:

Andreas Pflug
Bruce Momjian
Cornelia Boenigk
Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Michael Meskes
Peter Eisentraut

Bruce and I will each hold talks about PostgreSQL on Friday in the free
conference program.  Michael will speak in the business conference.

So, we're well staffed and I think we've got our propaganda material
lined up.  But if someone else wants to help out or just stop by or
send us elephant costumes, that would be fine.  Well, we won't wear the
costumes.