Re: OSCON Organization Update - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: OSCON Organization Update
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
elein wrote:
> 2) Ammunition for PHB
>    My company (Varlena, LLC) is willing to produce
>    a generic handout to provide ammunition for people to
>    to take back to PHBs.  My cost will be that
>    I will include my company logo and contact
>    information discretely on this.
>
>    Does anyone have
>       a) problems with this?
>       b) favorite executive summary points to
>          contribute?
>       c) Ready made content?

This is the flyer that has been touring Germany and neighboring regions
for the last year:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/marketing/pgflyer_v05.pdf

(This is not the really final version that we printed; I just stumbled
across this PDF.)

Just delete the first side in German (if you want :) ) and print it
one-sided.

> What else should I be thinking of that I have not mentioned here???

Don't forget to prepare a machine with something to demonstrate.