LinuxTag Update

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Just so no one thinks OSCON is the only thing we're doing... :-)

June 23 to 26 we'll be at LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, Germany, the biggest
"Linux" fair in Europe.  (We expect about 20000 people.)  Our booth is
kindly sponsored by credativ GmbH and LT-ec service & solutions.  We
have assembled an impressive team for staffing the booth:

Andreas Pflug
Bruce Momjian
Cornelia Boenigk
Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Michael Meskes
Peter Eisentraut

Bruce and I will each hold talks about PostgreSQL on Friday in the free
conference program.  Michael will speak in the business conference.

So, we're well staffed and I think we've got our propaganda material
lined up.  But if someone else wants to help out or just stop by or
send us elephant costumes, that would be fine.  Well, we won't wear the
costumes.

Re: LinuxTag Update

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Peter,

> June 23 to 26 we'll be at LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, Germany, the biggest
> "Linux" fair in Europe.  (We expect about 20000 people.)  Our booth is
> kindly sponsored by credativ GmbH and LT-ec service & solutions.  We
> have assembled an impressive team for staffing the booth:

Yeah, I'd hoped to get general-purpose schwag (like banners) done in time to
send stuff to you.   That's not going to happen, now ... next year!

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Re: LinuxTag Update

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Yeah, I'd hoped to get general-purpose schwag (like banners) done in
> time to send stuff to you.   That's not going to happen, now ... next
> year!

Thanks, but we have enough posters to decorate the booth.

Re: LinuxTag Update

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Yeah, I'd hoped to get general-purpose schwag (like banners) done in
>> time to send stuff to you.   That's not going to happen, now ... next
>> year!
>
> Thanks, but we have enough posters to decorate the booth.

I might be able to swing some t-shirts, if you want ... not alot of them,
but could be give-away prizes, or just for the booth staff ... ?

----