Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Elein Mustain
Subject Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations
Date
Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations
List pgsql-advocacy
Swag is good. I'd like to see tee shirts for the advocacy team,
booth tenders and speakers at the very least so that we can
be more visible.  Give away or sell teeshirts would be great.
Robert Bernier needs CDs burned.

I'm not sure what else. Brochures if we've got text.

But! I'm out of the country attending the Netherlands Open Source
conference (where I'll be speaking on PostgreSQL :-).  I'll be
back at the start of June.  I'll have sporadic email until I
return.  But what actually gets done is what really counts so
do not wait if you've got something in mind that needs to move
forward.

cheers,

elein