email list for onsite oscon preparations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject email list for onsite oscon preparations
Date
Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Finally...  I'm ready to start handling the
onsite OSCON organizations.

It was pointed out that we do not want to do
the organization on advocacy and no one was
interested in my wiki, I think we'll have to
use a mailing list.

Marc, is it possible to please set up a mailing
list for pgsql-oscon and enable me to administer
it?

This is the to do list so far:
    * Schedule BOF (elein)
    * pgsql table staffing
      (mail to elein@varlena.com to sign up if you haven't
       already--I have a good list but
       we *know* we'll need as many people as
       possible.)
    * swag for table
        * CD
        * brochure
        * tshirt for table staffers (?)
    * offsite soiree

We'll need to clarify the swag.  Greg, you have a handle on
this right?  I also cannot find who was interested in
creating the CD.  Could you contact me or the oscon list
when it gets created?

elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com
                        1-866-varlena
          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/