Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Elein Mustain wrote:
> Swag is good. I'd like to see tee shirts for the advocacy team,
> booth tenders and speakers at the very least so that we can
> be more visible.

I always find booths where the staff wears uniform T-shirts to be pretty
lame.  I don't know how OSCON looks, but I'd suggest you wear something
normal and give everyone a name tag with an identifying logo.  I've
seen open source project staff dressed in suits and that looked very
respectable, but it may be inappropriate for a conference (as opposed
to an exhibition).