Re: Table Spaces - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Table Spaces
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gavin Sherry wrote:
> Alternative database location:
>
> Should this code be removed now?

Yes, I believe we agreed on this.  One of the committers will take care
of that.

The only downside to removal is that folks without symlinks (I believe
Win32 only) will loose that functionality with nothing to replace it.
However, I think the clarity of removing it is worth it.  Also, I think
someone had a special way to do symlinks on Win32 and we should look
into that.

Pennsylvania19073