Re: Documentation search (Was: Postgress and MYSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Documentation search (Was: Postgress and MYSQL)
Date
List pgsql-general
Martin Marques wrote:
> Not really. I just tried to look in the docs for the explicit for of
> a CAST (really trying to find the link to send someone), and I just
> couldn't find it. I know it's somewhere there, as I have read it
> before, but not even the search engine installed in the interactive
> docs seem to find that doc.

If you want to find something in the documentation, there's an index at
the end of it.  I realize now that there's no entry for CAST, which I
will fix.  But if you find more terms that you would like to see in the
index, write to pgsql-docs.