Re: Postgress and MYSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Ochs
Subject Re: Postgress and MYSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes I didn't really want to get into that at the moment, but that is THE
main difference....

That said, there are number of OSS projects that have very nice websites,
and it wouldn't be that much work to clean up the postgresql site a bit.
I'm not talking about a ton of new content, just a simple, clean layout for
the front page that's easier to use.  I might even do a template myself and
send it to the list if I can get the time.

Chris