Re: Time varying referential integrity - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: Time varying referential integrity
Date
List pgsql-general
Another thing to think about when using start and stop times
like this is an RTREE index over time.

Think of timestamps as points on a line. Intersects, contains
within all apply.

Obviously this does not necessarily solve the RI problem,
but you may find that this does what you need in a practical
sense.

--elein