Re: Multi column foreign keys. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mofeed Shahin
Subject Re: Multi column foreign keys.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Oh wow, thanks alot for that Kris,

Some questions though:
When I do
DatabaseMetaData metaData = connection.getMetaData ();
ResultSet tableResultSet = metaData.getTables ("", null, null, new
String[]{"TABLE"})

I'm actually getting alot more tables than I wanted. I seem to be getting all
the system tables, which I don't want.
I also get messages like :
"Column is_insertable_into in table views has unknown type code 1111"

Is this something to do with upgrading from 7.3 to 7.4 ?

Mof.