Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gavin,

> Please find the attached proposed layout for the CD-Label.   Please let
> me know any changes youy guys like this direction, and I can then make a
> file that will print on Avery 5824 CD-R Disk Labels.

I like it!    Unless someone objects, I say let's go with it.  Thanks!

Please format.   However, please DON'T post it to the list.  Some people on
this list are on dial-up!   Please send it to me privately, preferably as
PDF, OOo, or graphical file.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions