Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Date
Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex  ("Gavin M. Roy" <gmr@ehpg.net>)
Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex  (Markus Bertheau <twanger@bluetwanger.de>)
SLLUG advocacy (was Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex)  (Anthony Chavez <acc@anthonychavez.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

We're going to need some things for Comdex:

1) CDs:  I would like to have a "PostgreSQL CD"  which would include
installation scripts and source for (maybe betas of the below):
    PostgreSQL 7.4
    PGAdmin III
    PhpPgAdmin 3.0
    eRServer
    Supplimentary documentation (stuff from Techdocs and General Bits).
   This means we need:
    a) someone to put together a CD image with all of the above;
    b) someone to design CD labels
    c) someone (several someones?) to donate cd-burning.

2) Banner:  I'd like to have a banner of some sort.   Volunteer designers?  It
should be simple so that we can re-use it in the future.  Maybe just
PostgreSQL and the elephant.  I can probably do this, especially if anyone
can give me tips on fonts.

3) Brochure:  We need a PostgreSQL 7.4 Brochure.   I really, really need
someone to volunteer to put this together; there's no way I'm going to get it
done and my design skills suck.  Please?

4) Not MySQL:  Ian, I could use the "distilled" version of your "why not
MySQL" list, something suitable for a 2-sided B/W flyer with large type
headings.

5) Schwag:  I'll talk to Marc about t-shirts etc.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions