Re: [poedit-users] poEdit compilation with Unicode/debug linked against GTK2 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: [poedit-users] poEdit compilation with Unicode/debug linked against GTK2
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tuesday 01 July 2003 21:36, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
> just build the RPM in standard configuration, don't enable semistatic
> build (you do it, don't you?). That's the only situation when static
> linking is enforced, it uses shared library otherwise.

Dear Vaclav,

Yes, I used semistatic.

We don't want to enable shared libraries because wxWindows 2.5 cvs version is
changing too fast and is not stable yet. We are building pgAdmin3 using
static libraries for Redhat 9, Mandrake 9.1, SuSe 8.2, Slackware and Debian
Woody.

If you could help us compiling poEdit against our wxGTK2ud packages, we could
provide you with semistatic builds of poEdit. Information about our snapshots
can be found here:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

Do you think it is possible?
Cheers, Jean-Michel