Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Norvegian - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Norvegian
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 02 July 2003 11:37, Brage Førland wrote:
> I'll try to fint the time to do it. When approximately i pgAdmin3 scheduled
> for release?

Dear Brage,

Welcome Norway. Thank you very much for joining the team.

pgAdmin3 is scheduled for release in July. I am not in the shoes of Dave Page
and Andreas Pflug, therefore I cannot be sure it will be the case. For
various reasons, we expect pgAdmin3 to be ready soon.

As for translations, as we build and release binary snapshots everyday, there
is no hurry. Try to make a good translation and submit it to us when done.

Some documents about the translation:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

Also, you will need to install pgAdmin3 binaries snapshots (preferably)
updated daily or source code:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html

Do not hesitate to come back to us for any question.
Cheers, Jean-Michel