Re: [kpli] Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Indonesian languages - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: [kpli] Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Indonesian languages
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 02 July 2003 09:40, Erwien Samantha Y
apache@cosinus.sederhana.or.id wrote:
> I'm from indonesia and interesting to help.
> but please provide me step by step what i have to do as translator of
> pgAdmin3.

Dear Ervin,

Thank you very much for your kind proposal to translate into Indonesia. We are
really interested in reaching new users in Indonesia. This is very important
for PostgreSQL and pgAdmin3.

We wrote a detailed guide called translatation steps:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html

It is quite important to follow the translation guidelines explained here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html

Today, I will add you to the translator team:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

Also, you will need to install pgAdmin3 binaries snapshots (preferably)
updated daily or source code:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html

For any question or help, do not hesitate to get back to me. You will need to
register pgAdmin hacker mailing list as explained in translation_steps.html.

I also received an email from Boy Washington
<boy.washington@conocophillips.com> who whishes to help.

Maybe you could get in contact with him and work as translator  /
proof-reader.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE