Re: Multilingual database - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Terence Ng
Subject Re: Multilingual database
Date
Re: Multilingual database
List pgsql-novice
I see. Thank you very much.  But I have come up
another question.  For the language-dependent
information, there is a code to differentiate each
record, and every column has the same language.  What
if I expand my web site, allowing customers from
different countries lookup their orders.  How do I
record their information if I allow them to register
their info in their languages?  For example, I will
have customer_id and customer_name.  How do I record
customer_name?  Is it a good practice if I create
every language a column, with customer_id as a
relation?