Re: Changing a table column datatype - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject Re: Changing a table column datatype
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hmmm...  Maybe I haven't explained what I'm trying to do clearly.

I don't wish to insert new fqdn values into this table, only copy
the contents of one column (`mycol') into another column (`mycol_new').
Am I missing something here?