Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested
Date
Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> Well, I could take over the duty, but my availability isn't 24/7 either
> so rewording seems like a good idea. ISTM the real goal here is for
> people/companies that need a liaison into the community, and that
> technical/licensing questions need to be more strongly funneled off to
> the mailing lists. Thoughts?

No, I'd agree with you.   Something else that could make this easier: if each
language version of the Advocacy page could mail its requests to a different
person.  For example, I can't do much with Turkish requests, even screen out
the spam from the real requests.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco