Re: db "hot switch" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pablo Varasa
Subject Re: db "hot switch"
Date
List pgsql-general
    Hi! Thnx for answer!

    The problem in your advice is that the time between i make the
dump and i stop the old server, the inserts, updates, etc. will be lost
:(. And if i stop immediatly after make dump i have to wait all the time
while i am restoring.... I have to find a way to set de database in
readonly while after make the dump in old server.

    Thnx!

 Pablo Varasa Paredes
 Dept. de sistemas
 Prisacom - Grupo Prisa