Re: several minor cleanups - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: several minor cleanups
Date
List pgsql-patches
After no adverse comments from the 'general' list, I have applied this
part of the patch.  Should we consider getting rid of the Exec part, so
it just says "Insert/Update" rather than "ExecInsert/ExecUpdate"?  I
assume the INSERT/UPDATE is needed because we are reporting trigger
activity.