Re: several minor cleanups - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Subject Re: several minor cleanups
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 05:32:13PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> After no adverse comments from the 'general' list, I have applied this
> part of the patch.  Should we consider getting rid of the Exec part, so
> it just says "Insert/Update" rather than "ExecInsert/ExecUpdate"?

Well, I think the practice of reporting C function names for
user-visible error messages isn't a particularly good idea -- but if
we'd like to fix that, this is only one of numerous error messages that
need to be corrected.

Cheers,

Neil

--