Re: PostgreSQL.org : A new website design offer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Varun Kacholia
Subject Re: PostgreSQL.org : A new website design offer
Date
List pgsql-general
> Specifically :
>
>  - Does it look alright in the browsers you use?
ok i use opera and it looks fine.
>  - Do you feel it has a decent layout, with a proper
>    usage of space?  Not too crowded, not too much
>    empty space, etc.
not satisfied with this...i think things are too small..
specifically the download and suport links...
i think they need to be given more prominence.
>  - Does it easily guide you to where you want to go?
ok...except what i hv said above.
>  - Does it lack anything important?
docs/manual link?

>  - Any other suggestions which you feel are appropriate.
a bigger font size at some places would be better.

> Regards and best wishes,

Disclaimer : these are solely my views..do not flame!
--
------
Varun