Re: connecting from php - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Ivan Horvath
Subject Re: connecting from php
Date
List pgsql-php
thank you for the fast answer,

here is the php code:
$conn = pg_Connect("host=192.168.1.30 port=5432
dbname=PMS2500 user=web password=web");

here is the error message:
Warning: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server:
fe_sendauth: authentication type 5 not supported in
c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\test\masodik.php on line 8

Ivan

=====