Re: To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the select limit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the select limit
Date
List pgsql-general
OK, I see several votes that say remove LIMIT #,# now, in 7.2 and throw
an error telling them to use LIMIT # OFFSET #.

The only other option is to throw a NOTICE that LIMIT #,# will go away
in 7.3.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will assume people prefer the first option.